Electrical Shift Engineers-London
Shift Electricians Required-Central London-Days & Nights
PRS are currently looking for qualified electrical shift engineers within the maintainance industry to carry out rotating shift roles days/nights in the Central London area.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in critical or banking enviroment and must be of a multiskilled mind set.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on all electrical engineering services as required.
- Procure materials and equipment to carry out works.
- Complete worksheets for works undertaken and obtain authorisation for the Clients representative.
- Advise shift leader of additional works
- Carry out fault diagnosis, repair of and advise as required.
- Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration.
- Delegate and over see work of other engineers.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- a. C & G in Electrical Engineering or Equivalent
- b. 17th Edition upgrade
- c. General plant maintenance including AHUs, drives and belts, pumps e.t.c.
- d. On site electrical maintenance experience (3 years)
- e. Experience in PPMs & reactive works an advantage.